Be aware of fraud
We understand that online transactions can be simple and convenient, but please remember that face to face transactions are the best way to minimize the risk of fraudulent activity.
While the vast majority of experiences on frenchieforsale.com are successful and hassle-free, we always recommend our users to follow these simple steps to ensure they get the best out of their use of frenchieforsale.com:
1. Do not share your personal information with anyone, even if they claim they are from frenchieforsale.com;
2. Frenchieforsale.com Team is using only [email protected] email ID to communicate with our customers;
3. Never transfer the money to anyone unless you see the actual puppy which you are going to purchase;
4. Or ask for new, original photos of the puppies;
5. Never send money to anyone you don’t know;
6. If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably isn’t true (if the price is too good to be true, it probably is.);
7. Do not panic if a poster is trying to rush the process;
8. Make sure you do your due diligence. If the seller moves on, the item will probably come along again.